VHD Recovery Software
Excellent tool to repair damaged VHD as and when required
Kernel for VHD Recovery is an advanced tool used to repair damaged VHD files. The software performs quick scan and repairs VHD files created using Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Hyper-V accurately. Embedded with various working modes and features, the software is easy to use and ensures complete repair of damaged VHD files.
Reasons for VHD damage
- Faulty physical storage
- Virus Attack
- Corruption of Virtual drives like IDE, SATA or SCSI
- Accidental deletion of files
Working of VHD Recovery
Kernel for VHD Recovery consists of three scan modes namely,
- Quick Scan: Designed to repair minor corruption issues, it is the quickest mode of recovery and it effectively scans the VHD and retrieves all data.
- Extensive Scan: Specially designed to recover severely damaged VHD, this mode performs an in depth scan and recovers inaccessible data within minutes. This mode is used when Quick Scan mode fails.
- File Trace: File Scan mode is the slowest of all and the most powerful of all other modes. This mode performs a raw recovery process to repair everything from the damaged VHD. This mode is used when everything else fails.
- Easy to use and efficient software.
- Repairs everything including images, video/audio files, documents, media files, archives, database etc.
- Allows searching the entire partition using fast searching option.
- Show/Hide Option allows users to check the process.
- Performs complete VHD recovery.
- Recovers FAT and NTFS file systems in VHD.
- Embedded with three recovery modes namely, Quick Scan, Extensive Scan and File Trace all of which help in repairing the VHD file completely.
The software requires no specific technical skills and can be used by anyone. Excellent features and quick recovery features along with free trial edition make it the best VHD recovery tool.
Windows OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95 and Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003
VHD Recovery software can be tried before purchase by downloading its trial version. Free edition is allows the user to scan and preview all VHD files. However, in order to save anything, user must purchase the licensed copy of VHD Recovery tool.